MSD of Warren Township values your child’s privacy and strives to ensure parents are aware of the web-based tools and applications we use and the nature of personal information that will be collected and used by those tools and applications. An annual notice will go to parents about the programs being used at their schools. In addition, this list of educational web-based tools and applications used by MSD of Warren Township and related privacy policies will be revised annually if necessary to ensure that they are up to date.
STUDENT INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION SYSTEMS:
- Synergy SIS is used by the District for its:
PARENT REMOTE Support
Warren has added remote support for parents using its incident system (IncidentIQ). IncidentIQ offers parents a quick and simple way to submit help requests.
- Broken device
- Cannot connect to WiFi
- Missing charger
- New virtual student device request
- Parent account or password issue
- Student account or password issue
- Request T-Mobile hotspot
Click here to open parent support. To open multiple tickets, please click the link (it will be provided again after a ticket is submitted). The "Go Back" button at the bottom of the screen will work. Clicking the back arrow on the browser will produce unexpected results. If you find yourself unable to get back to it, close the browser tab and open it in a new tab.
CONTRACTOR RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER FERPA
- MSD of Warren Township requires any third party that enters into an agreement that requires access to student data must follow FERPA guidelines as stated in our policy Acknowledgement of Contractor Responsibilities under FERPA.
THE ONLINE ASSESSMENT PROGRAM. STUDENTS LOG IN WITH CODES PROVIDED TO BEGIN THE TESTING OR INFORMATION IS ENTERED BY STAFF, STUDENTS DO NOT LOGIN TO THESE ACCOUNTS:
GENERAL CLASSROOM/SCHOOL USE (THESE ACCOUNTS GENERALLY INCLUDE A USERNAME/ID, PASSWORD, AND GRADE LEVEL BUT DO NOT INCLUDE OTHER INFORMATION SUCH AS ADDRESS OR DATE OF BIRTH):
- GSuite for Education - Google (creating and sharing class notes, presentations, documents, etc.) - Privacy Notice
- GSuite - Data Security, Transparency, and Privacy
READING/ELA CURRICULUM SOLUTIONS CURRENTLY IN USE: